We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer for our offices in Sabadell, Barcelona or Palma, Mallorca, but remote positions will also be considered.
The candidate must have at least 1 year of professional experience developing Machine Learning models, even though additional years of general programming experience will be highly considered.
The job will consist on being the maintainer of several of the Open Source projects from the DAI-Lab, MIT, in the area of Machine Learning Automation, as well as participate in the development of Applied AI projects for Green Energy Infrastructures and Satellite Predictive Maintenance.
An intermediate level in Python is also required, even though we will evaluate candidates that have only worked on Machine Learning projects based on other languages such as R.
Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken, are also required.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- 1+ Years of professional programming experience.
- 1+ Years of Machine Learning experience.
- Strong Statistics and Probability knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to lead the growth of an Open Source community.
- Experience in Machine Learning Automation and/or Deep Learning.
- Bayesian Probability and Bayesian Optimization knowledge.
- Computer Science or Mathematics Research Experience.
- Previous participation in the Open Source community.
- Young team with lots of talent, energy and passion for coding and Python.
- Super Flexible schedule.
- Occasional international traveling.