We are looking for a Senior Python Engineer for our office in Palma, Mallorca, but remote positions will also be considered.
The candidate must have several years of professional coding experience, out of which at least 1 must have been entirely dedicated to coding in Python, as well as excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
The job will consist on being the maintainer of several of the Open Source projects from the DAI-Lab, MIT, in the area of Synthetic Data Generation, as well as some Machine Learning Automation projects.
Previous experience in Machine Learning is not strongly required, but some Mathematical background will be required.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ Years of professional programming experience.
- 1+ Years of Python Coding experience.
- Minimum Statistics and Probability knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to lead the growth of an Open Source community.
- Professional Machine Learning Experience.
- Computer Science or Mathematics Research Experience.
- Previous participation in the Open Source community.
- Young team with lots of talent, energy and passion for coding and Python.
- Super Flexible schedule.
- Possibility to travel occasionally to the DAI-Lab office at MIT, in Boston.
- Possibility to attend international computer science research conferences.